The project has been promoted with diverse events and activities. The following are the activities done:
- Workshop and robotics activities for participants of Researchers’ night 2016 in Vienna.
- A one hour workshop during Maker Faire Wien 2016.
- ER4STEM stickers have been printed. They were distributed to participants through all events.
- Participation to the “10th Scientix Projects’ Networking Event” and “10th Science project workshop in the future classroom Lab” in Brussels, 2016
- Mention of the project in diverse events, such as INDEED 2015, Digitale Kompetenzen 4.0, and training with teachers.
- Offer of activities during the EU Code week 2016 in Sofia and Prague
- Advert in Sunday Times of Malta on February 14th,the expression of interest to participate to the workshops
- Discussions with National STEM Learning Centre (UK), TechnoCamps (Wales), Education Workforce Council Wales
- Presentation on the technical conference INDEED WE CAN of Microsoft, 20-21 October 2015 in Sofia, Bulgaria about the ER4STEM project activities, with a focus on educational robotics workshops held in Bulgaria, as well as ECER.
- Presentation of ER4STEM and the ECER Conference in April 2016 in Sofia, Bulgaria at the Technical School “Electronic Systems”, 10 December 2015.
- Presentation of ER4STE and demonstration of esI,tank educational robotics technology and workshops at “I the Engineer” event in Sofia, Bulgaria. 11 March 2016.
- Public lecture about ER4STEM project and Nao robot demonstrations at Varna Open University in Varna, Bulgaria. 12-14 March 2016.
- During the European Researchers’ Night, ESI CEE participated with a presentation on why educational robotics is important as well as demonstrations with the humanoid robot NAO and the robot for educational purposes Finch. As the event was attended by school representatives,
ER4STEM was promoted during the presentation as a great opportunity for schools to get more involved in educational robotics, followed by other presentations on curious applications of robotics. 30 September 2016
- An educational robotics workshop was held in a public school in Sofia, Bulgaria, as part of the European Code Week initiative. 19-26 October 2016
- Presentation of ER4STEM and the ECER Conference in April 2017 in Sofia, Bulgaria at the TUES Inspiration Talks. The event was followed up by a formation of a school team for the BotBall competition and so far, two team meetings on which ESI CEE team was present. 18 November 2016
- A series of four educational robotics workshops, conducted in two 4-hour sessions, which were held in a public school in Sofia, Bulgaria, as part of the European Robotics Week initiative. 21 November 2016 - 2 December 2016
- Veda Private Deutsche Schule visit at the Cybersecurity Lab of Sofia Tech Park, Sofia, Bulgaria aiming to engage children’s interest in robotics by demonstrations and information about different applications of robotics in everyday life. 16 December 2016.
- Presentation of ER4STEM project and workshop for interested schools / teachers in Malta, 17th March 2016.
The project is also disseminated through various web pages and social media: